Misty's Place

For all the Misty Fjords owners or anyone interested in getting Misty
Fjords, the Misty Moorings site that has all the info and free add-ons
for Misty Fjords ( I have at least 18 installed already). They have
a new feature on their site called "Misty's place". You can download
a key and place it right on your desk top. When you click it, a menu
pops up and you can select from a group of different features like,
forum, scenery, etc. One click and you are there. They have also
redone the forum, and it looks great.

Check it out.

http://www.mistymoorings.com/newsoffice/index.php

Bob

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:34:05 GMT, Dallas wrote:

> "Zoepetier" <
>> If it was called Misty's Alps I'd get real curious! ;-)
>
> Misty's Twin Peaks?

Misty's K1 and K2 make ya go KO.

--

Marcel
(I've got a baaad feeling about this.....)