Driver/Wizard for Wireless Notebook Adapter MN-520

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
August 10, 2005 12:49:12 PM

I had to reblast my notebook with XP and I cannot find the setup CD for my
MN-520 wireless card. I cannot find the driver on the Microsoft download
page. Where can I go to get this software?????
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
August 10, 2005 1:06:34 PM

Nevermind. I found this link from forums.windrivers.com:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/a/d/6ad66357-e...

"Mr. KnifeGuy®" wrote:

> I had to reblast my notebook with XP and I cannot find the setup CD for my
> MN-520 wireless card. I cannot find the driver on the Microsoft download
> page. Where can I go to get this software?????
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
August 24, 2005 7:36:34 AM

Mr. KnifeGuy® wrote:

> I had to reblast my notebook with XP and I cannot find the setup CD for my
> MN-520 wireless card. I cannot find the driver on the Microsoft download
> page. Where can I go to get this software?????
Paste the link below into your browser then burn the result onto a CD or
copy to floppy and you should be good to go.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=3&url=http%3A/...

One of the best ways to find things lint this is a search engine like
google. http://www.google.com just enter download MN-520 driver. and
boom there is is.

Hope this helps,
jwk