Driver/Wizard for Wireless Notebook Adapter MN-520

I had to reblast my notebook with XP and I cannot find the setup CD for my
MN-520 wireless card. I cannot find the driver on the Microsoft download
page. Where can I go to get this software?????
2 answers Last reply
More about driver wizard wireless notebook adapter

    Nevermind. I found this link from forums.windrivers.com:

    http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/a/d/6ad66357-edb2-48dc-990a-3f3711cbde68/mn520_100.exe

    Mr. KnifeGuy® wrote:

    > I had to reblast my notebook with XP and I cannot find the setup CD for my
    > MN-520 wireless card. I cannot find the driver on the Microsoft download
    > page. Where can I go to get this software?????
    Paste the link below into your browser then burn the result onto a CD or
    copy to floppy and you should be good to go.

    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=3&url=http%3A//www.network-drivers.com/drivers/142/142026.htm&ei=nOoLQ6LILsm4YMflqeUI

    One of the best ways to find things lint this is a search engine like
    google. http://www.google.com just enter download MN-520 driver. and
    boom there is is.

    Hope this helps,
    jwk

Wireless Notebooks Microsoft Wireless Networking