Epson Stylus 440 HELP WTD:

Hi all

I ahve the above printer and it prints out pink when the colour should be BLUE.

I have changed the colour cartridge but it has no effect, still printing out
pink!

Any ideas what is the problem here and how I can fix it please?

Thanks

Have you run any cleaning cycles? Nozzle checks? Are you using Epson ink?
How long has the ink been in the printer?