Transfering an INBOX

We read incoming email into the outlook expres acount on the wrong XP logon
account Is there a simple way to 'transfer it to the outlook express inbox
on another XP logon account on the same computer?
Thanks for your help,
Jay
1 answer Last reply
More about transfering inbox

    Jay <Jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >We read incoming email into the outlook expres acount on the wrong XP logon
    >account Is there a simple way to 'transfer it to the outlook express inbox
    >on another XP logon account on the same computer?

    In OE > Tools > Options > Maintenance > Store Folder see where OE
    stores the data files and then change this setting for the other
    account. Be careful that OE does not overwrite the data during that
    operation.

    --
    (tm)

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP