Transfering an INBOX

August 10, 2004 3:11:03 PM

We read incoming email into the outlook expres acount on the wrong XP logon
account Is there a simple way to 'transfer it to the outlook express inbox
on another XP logon account on the same computer?
Thanks for your help,
Jay

More about : transfering inbox

Anonymous
August 11, 2004 11:37:18 PM

Jay <Jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>We read incoming email into the outlook expres acount on the wrong XP logon
>account Is there a simple way to 'transfer it to the outlook express inbox
>on another XP logon account on the same computer?

In OE > Tools > Options > Maintenance > Store Folder see where OE
stores the data files and then change this setting for the other
account. Be careful that OE does not overwrite the data during that
operation.

--
(tm)
!