Visual Basic

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am using a visual basic program at work and When you
click in the upper right hand box to minimize this
program, and someone else comes over and clicks on the
shortcut icon on the desktop for the same program it pops
up another of the same program. how can I prevent this
from happening, so that when someone clicks on the
shortcut on the desktop it pulls up the minimized one
instead??

AFAIK, you cannot control this. It is up to the person who developed the
application (Microsoft, in this case) to determine whether or not the
application allows for multiple instances.

Ray at work

"Rob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am using a visual basic program at work and When you
> click in the upper right hand box to minimize this
> program, and someone else comes over and clicks on the
> shortcut icon on the desktop for the same program it pops
> up another of the same program. how can I prevent this
> from happening, so that when someone clicks on the
> shortcut on the desktop it pulls up the minimized one
> instead??

TRENDING THREADS