after ive read and deleted my e-mails and i click on the back button i get an
error warning:that the page has expired i then click the refresh button and
back out but the next time i log on and try to back out i get the error again
im using xp home

This is a security measure at the Hotmail site and is independent of
operating system or browser.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"tudrussell" <tudrussell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> after ive read and deleted my e-mails and i click on the back button i get
> an
> error warning:that the page has expired i then click the refresh button
> and
> back out but the next time i log on and try to back out i get the error
> again
> im using xp home

After you`ve deleted your emails,just go to your next desired location
by....typing an address, using favorites, or just click on home icon.

"tudrussell" wrote:

> after ive read and deleted my e-mails and i click on the back button i get an
> error warning:that the page has expired i then click the refresh button and
> back out but the next time i log on and try to back out i get the error again
> im using xp home

kelly

hmmm
Patient: My leg hurts when I bend it like this
Doctor: Well don't bend it like that.
Hello?