windows service name

How can I get the name of windows service that is different in French or
German version of Windows OS?

Thanks,
Martin Kulov

Hmm
I guess I found the answer myself.
Under HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services all of the service names are in
English and their display name is only localized. So this is not an issue
anymore.

Thanks for reading :),
Martin Kulov

"Martin Kulov" <kulov@bezbokluk.abv.bg> wrote in message
> How can I get the name of windows service that is different in French or
> German version of Windows OS?
>
> Thanks,
> Martin Kulov

Hello,

There is the service name, which is identical, and the description of the
service, which depends of the language. Try a tool like Ideal
Administration ( http://www.pointdev.com ). Right click on the machine and
select "Service".

"Martin Kulov" <kulov@bezbokluk.abv.bg> wrote in news:eAiMIzIKEHA.1764

@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl: