create shortcuts

When I select the start menu and programs I cannot create
a shortcut by right selecting the windows explorer icon.I
cannot create a shortcut of anything on the programs menu.
1 answer Last reply
More about create shortcuts

    How to Add or Remove Windows Desktop Update
    http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?id=KB;EN-US;q165695

    How to Install the Windows Desktop Update with Internet Explorer 5.x
    http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?id=KB;EN-US;q254919

    Or after IE5 or IE6 installation try;

    IE5Setup.exe /c:"ie5wzd /e:IE4Shell_NTx86 /I:Y"
    IE6Setup.exe /c:"ie6wzd /e:IE4Shell_NTx86 /I:Y"

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "floyd" wrote:
    | When I select the start menu and programs I cannot create
    | a shortcut by right selecting the windows explorer icon.I
    | cannot create a shortcut of anything on the programs menu.

Windows Explorer Start Menu Microsoft Windows