create shortcuts

floyd

When I select the start menu and programs I cannot create
a shortcut by right selecting the windows explorer icon.I
cannot create a shortcut of anything on the programs menu.

How to Add or Remove Windows Desktop Update
http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?id=KB;EN-US;q165695

How to Install the Windows Desktop Update with Internet Explorer 5.x
http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?id=KB;EN-US;q254919

Or after IE5 or IE6 installation try;

IE5Setup.exe /c:"ie5wzd /e:IE4Shell_NTx86 /I:Y"
IE6Setup.exe /c:"ie6wzd /e:IE4Shell_NTx86 /I:Y"

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]