NT4 sp6a / IE6 cannot connect to HTTPS sites - Help!

I can no longer connect to secure sites. I have tried a number of things.
One thing that is weird is that there are no certificates listed in the
Content/Certificates tab. Winver shows SP6a. I just reinstalled IE6
SP1 and I still cannot connect.

Anyone have any clues or solutions? I can connect fine using my other NT
PC on my desk.

I am thinking about installing the 6a SRP, but it talks about problems with
the CPQARRAY.SYS driver. How can I tell if this is being used?

I have an HP Vectra Tower.

Thanks in advance to those that try to help me.

Disregard this request.

Reinstalling the SRP 6a fixed the https connection problem.

John