Roaming profiles in XP home

How would you make a roaming profile in xp home? in my family there are
three laptops, two XP Pro SP2 and the other an XP Home SP2. I have a desktop
on my network i would like to put the roaming profiles on. I was successful
in XP Pro, but not in XP Home. the network setup is on a Linksys Router.
1 answer Last reply
More about roaming profiles home

    Hi... if you wouldn't mind, how did you set up the roaming profiles?
    I have 2 wireless laptops (possibly a 3rd), plus a networked disk
    (looks like an extra shared drive) and a linksys router.

    how did you set up the roaming user profile?

    thanks
    --
    vicki

    "Andrew C" wrote:

    > How would you make a roaming profile in xp home? in my family there are
    > three laptops, two XP Pro SP2 and the other an XP Home SP2. I have a desktop
    > on my network i would like to put the roaming profiles on. I was successful
    > in XP Pro, but not in XP Home. the network setup is on a Linksys Router.

Roaming Profiles Windows XP Wireless Networking