Roaming profiles in XP home

How would you make a roaming profile in xp home? in my family there are
three laptops, two XP Pro SP2 and the other an XP Home SP2. I have a desktop
on my network i would like to put the roaming profiles on. I was successful
in XP Pro, but not in XP Home. the network setup is on a Linksys Router.

Hi... if you wouldn't mind, how did you set up the roaming profiles?
I have 2 wireless laptops (possibly a 3rd), plus a networked disk
(looks like an extra shared drive) and a linksys router.

how did you set up the roaming user profile?

thanks
--
vicki