How many computers on one router

Quick question, how many computers can a wireless router support? is it
unlimited? 4? 1? I have a DI-524 in case anyone knows the specifics or where
to find one.

Thanks in advance.
4 answers Last reply
More about computers router

    EDIT: How many computers can be on a router connected *wirelessly*

    On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:24:13 -0700, kman214 wrote:

    > EDIT: How many computers can be on a router connected *wirelessly*

    How large is your subnet mask?

    --
    Norman
    ~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain

    255

    "N. Miller" wrote:

    > On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:24:13 -0700, kman214 wrote:
    >
    > > EDIT: How many computers can be on a router connected *wirelessly*
    >
    > How large is your subnet mask?
    >
    > --
    > Norman
    > ~Win dain a lotica, En vai tu ri, Si lo ta
    > ~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain
    > ~Vi fa-ru les shutai am, En riga-lint

    Hi
    May be this can Help: http://www.ezlan.net/faq#wconcurrent
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "kman214" <kman214@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Quick question, how many computers can a wireless router support? is it
    > unlimited? 4? 1? I have a DI-524 in case anyone knows the specifics or
    where
    > to find one.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

Routers Computers Wireless Networking