UAM volumes only show up as 2 gig

I have installed services for mac, created a 12 gig volume
(server manager prompts that the volume will be greater
than 2 gig). When we access the volume from a MAC with os
9.2.2, it sees the volume as 2 gig instead of the full
size of the volume.

I have solved the problem, A registry entry need to be
changed to allow for greater than 2 gig volumes.

TRENDING THREADS