Windoes Media Player

August 10, 2004 6:31:02 PM

I am the administrator for my computer, with two other accnts. that are not
administrator listed. How can I transfer the playlists ( all music files )
from my Windows media player to theirs?

More about : windoes media player

Anonymous
August 20, 2004 10:25:01 PM

hi there, try copying the music to C:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Documents you can make a folder there and others can get into it. this
is what i do when i want to share things with others on my p.c.

!