Windoes Media Player

I am the administrator for my computer, with two other accnts. that are not
administrator listed. How can I transfer the playlists ( all music files )
from my Windows media player to theirs?
1 answer Last reply
More about windoes media player

    hi there, try copying the music to C:\Documents and Settings\All
    Users\Documents you can make a folder there and others can get into it. this
    is what i do when i want to share things with others on my p.c.

    "papajim#1" wrote:

    > I am the administrator for my computer, with two other accnts. that are not
    > administrator listed. How can I transfer the playlists ( all music files )
    > from my Windows media player to theirs?

Microsoft Media Player Windows XP