Help with command line parameters for processes...

Hi...

I would like to know how I can schedule to stop and start
a service (inetinfo.exe) at specified times during a
day. What are the commands and parameters for doing so?
Any help would be really appreciated.

Regards,
Ray
2 answers Last reply
More about help command line parameters processes

    > I would like to know how I can schedule to stop and start
    > a service (inetinfo.exe) at specified times during a
    > day. What are the commands and parameters for doing so?
    > Any help would be really appreciated.

    Try
    NET STOP inetinfo
    and
    NET START inetinfo

    As for scheduling it, read the command help for "at".

    HTH.
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.misc (More info?)

    Thanks

Microsoft Command Line Windows