Help with command line parameters for processes...

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
April 29, 2004 12:23:51 PM

Hi...

I would like to know how I can schedule to stop and start
a service (inetinfo.exe) at specified times during a
day. What are the commands and parameters for doing so?
Any help would be really appreciated.

Regards,
Ray
April 29, 2004 8:33:37 PM

> I would like to know how I can schedule to stop and start
> a service (inetinfo.exe) at specified times during a
> day. What are the commands and parameters for doing so?
> Any help would be really appreciated.

Try
NET STOP inetinfo
and
NET START inetinfo

As for scheduling it, read the command help for "at".

HTH.
April 29, 2004 8:33:38 PM

Thanks
!