System Administrator

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 10, 2004 6:39:49 PM

When trying to "un-lock" a program I get the message the
it needs the System Administrator authority to do so...
Tell me how to give this authority to a user name on the
start page. If it can be done if not how to get around
the problem Answer here and or sent to e-mail
stg757@hotmail.com
Thank you,
just a little frustrated
Steve Grace

More about : system administrator

August 11, 2004 4:33:52 PM

picture next to the name. then when the new window comes
up click on home and then click on change an account.
!