System Administrator

When trying to "un-lock" a program I get the message the
it needs the System Administrator authority to do so...
Tell me how to give this authority to a user name on the
start page. If it can be done if not how to get around
the problem Answer here and or sent to e-mail
stg757@hotmail.com
Thank you,
just a little frustrated
Steve Grace
1 answer Last reply
More about system administrator

    picture next to the name. then when the new window comes
    up click on home and then click on change an account.

Microsoft Windows XP