Uninstalling Windows NT 4.0 workstation

How can I do a total unistall of Windows NT 4.0
workstation

To what end? There is no uninstall. To wipe the drive, some ways include;
boot a win98 startup disk, run fdisk and delete all partition information
found (as long as NTFS is primary). Or boot the Windows NT CD-Rom or setup
disks and when you get to the point, delete the existing NTFS and or other
partitions found, then abort the install. Or use a utility named delpart.

ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/winnt/winnt-public/reskit/nt31/i386/reskit.exe

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]