windows update

while loading something from windows update it has created
a problem,it seems to be thinking at all times. the curser
is an arrow with an hourglass attached. How do I get it to
stop updating?

rkirby (removename) @mccomaslacina.com wrote:

> while loading something from windows update it has created
> a problem,it seems to be thinking at all times. the curser
> is an arrow with an hourglass attached. How do I get it to
> stop updating?

What type of connection? Open Task Manager and verify that
the application is still running. If in a "non-responding"
state, then close the application pre-emptively. Otherwise,
slower connections will result in longer time intervals with
the hourglass. Similarly, if there are a greater number of
transactions that needs to be downloaded and installed into
the computer.