Holy Cow

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 1, 2005 6:45:33 AM

Uncle Dudley has probably seen this but it's new to me. What a surprise.

http://strategypage.com/gallery/articles/military_photo...

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

More about : holy cow

Anonymous
March 1, 2005 8:25:26 AM

Worlds best Tomcat picture flown by the world's best F14 driver enroute to
you by personal email.
Enjoy,
Dudley

"boB" <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote in message

> Uncle Dudley has probably seen this but it's new to me. What a surprise.
>

> http://strategypage.com/gallery/articles/military_photo...
>

> --
>
> boB
>
> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

March 1, 2005 9:32:46 PM

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 03:45:33 GMT, boB wrote:

> Uncle Dudley has probably seen this but it's new to me. What a surprise.
>

> http://strategypage.com/gallery/articles/military_photo...

It just goes to show how fast these guys can react.

Is that something you fellas have to train for?

--

Marcel
(If you want to grow old as a pilot, you've got to know when to

Hi Dudley,

Will you email it to me as well?

le0pard32ATgmaildottycom.

Regards

"Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Worlds best Tomcat picture flown by the world's best F14 driver enroute to
> you by personal email.
> Enjoy,
> Dudley
>
> "boB" <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote in message
>>
>> Uncle Dudley has probably seen this but it's new to me. What a surprise.
>>

>> http://strategypage.com/gallery/articles/military_photo...
>>

>> --
>>
>> boB
>>
>> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
>> Central Texas - 5NM West of Gray Army Airfield (KGRK)

Anonymous
March 2, 2005 2:47:01 PM

>> http://strategypage.com/gallery/articles/military_photo...
>
> It just goes to show how fast these guys can react.
>
> Is that something you fellas have to train for?

> Marcel

Great piece of photography boB. To hold a shot like that at the speed of
sound and to eject in a instance wow!!

Butts
Anonymous
March 2, 2005 7:00:46 PM

Sent it out for you.

"The Old Bloke" <someone@microso.com> wrote in message
> Hi Dudley,
>
> Will you email it to me as well?
>
> le0pard32ATgmaildottycom.
>
> Regards
>
> "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Worlds best Tomcat picture flown by the world's best F14 driver enroute
>> to you by personal email.
>> Enjoy,
>> Dudley
>>
>> "boB" <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Uncle Dudley has probably seen this but it's new to me. What a
>>> surprise.
>>>

>>> http://strategypage.com/gallery/articles/military_photo...
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> boB
>>>
>>> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
>>> Central Texas - 5NM West of Gray Army Airfield (KGRK)

Anonymous
March 2, 2005 7:16:29 PM

Your email failed to send after I extracted it from the munge. It kicked
back on me.
Sorry
"The Old Bloke" <someone@microso.com> wrote in message
> Hi Dudley,
>
> Will you email it to me as well?
>
> le0pard32ATgmaildottycom.
>
> Regards
>
> "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Worlds best Tomcat picture flown by the world's best F14 driver enroute
>> to you by personal email.
>> Enjoy,
>> Dudley
>>
>> "boB" <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Uncle Dudley has probably seen this but it's new to me. What a
>>> surprise.
>>>

>>> http://strategypage.com/gallery/articles/military_photo...
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> boB
>>>
>>> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
>>> Central Texas - 5NM West of Gray Army Airfield (KGRK)

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 2:12:50 AM

Don't know what's wrong, but thanks for trying

Regard

!