NT Event Viewer

Friends,

I have NT 5 and in one of the events in the Event viewer I get this Warning
as shown below,

The server was unable to logon the Windows NT account 'yjrd.haworth.com' due
to the following error: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
The data is the error code.

I don't know what the hell is 'yjrd.haworth.com' and how do I stop that.

Any help is appreciated.

TIA
--
Santosh

have you tried looking through the registry for this
username? maybe if it is in there and cleared out, this
problem will go away.

HAGGIS

I'd run a virus scan on that one..