Capturing User Accounts and File Permissions

steven

Is there away of caputuring users accounts and file
permissions from NT. We are migrating to 2000 and want to
do a clean install. I would like to be able to reproduce
these on the new server.

Thanks.

Hello,

You can test Ideal Migration from Pointdev ( http://www.pointdev.com/ ).
This tool allows to migrate all your Windows NT objects to Windows 2000,
including computers, groups, user accounts (properties and passwords),
shared folders (including permission), files and directories (including
permissions),...

"Steven" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:b6e901c4377a
$dd27d710$a001280a@phx.gbl: