Canon LBP 460 printer

Hi,

Does anybody know where I can get a driver for a 'Canon LBP 460' laser
printer for Windows XP from please?

Thanks in advance
Jon
2 answers Last reply
More about canon printer

    "Jon Culshaw" <jon.culshaw@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anybody know where I can get a driver for a 'Canon LBP 460' laser
    > printer for Windows XP from please?
    >

    > Thanks in advance
    > Jon

    There is none. I searched for months for one. I ended up buying a new
    printer.

    The LBP 460/465 used the Microsoft Windows Printing System driver which is
    not available for OS's later than Windows 98

    "Jon Culshaw" <jon.culshaw@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anybody know where I can get a driver for a 'Canon LBP 460' laser
    > printer for Windows XP from please?
    >

    > Thanks in advance
    > Jon

Printers Canon Windows XP Peripherals