SQL Server on DMZ

I have a sql server in a DMZ. As Domain users cannot be
authenticated from DMZ I start the sql server with a local
server account. I need to backup my databases to a share
on the domain. Is there some way to map the local account
on the server in DMZ to a domain user so that I can backup
the databases to the network share using that domain users
security permissions.

Thanks in Advance.
Obaid

Why is the SQL Server in a DMZ?

Ray at work

"Obaid" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a sql server in a DMZ. As Domain users cannot be
> authenticated from DMZ I start the sql server with a local
> server account. I need to backup my databases to a share
> on the domain. Is there some way to map the local account
> on the server in DMZ to a domain user so that I can backup
> the databases to the network share using that domain users
> security permissions.
>
> Thanks in Advance.
> Obaid

The SQL server was kept in DMZ as it support some
application accessing from internet and for security
reasons it was kept isolated from the Interanet.

Obaid