Cannot Change Resolution

I recently reformated my computer and now i am unable to
change the screen resolution. What i mean is that i am
not able to move the bar in the screen resolution area.
Please help as these huge icons hurt my eyes!

Thanks!

Hi Travis,

You need to install the appropriate display driver, you are currently using
a defaul VGA adapter.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Travis" <syntheticnature@cox.net> wrote in message
>I recently reformated my computer and now i am unable to
> change the screen resolution. What i mean is that i am
> not able to move the bar in the screen resolution area.
> Please help as these huge icons hurt my eyes!
>
> Thanks!

Where do i find the display driver?

Your PC vendor or graphics card manufacturer - depends what hardware you
have.
Michael