Running NT 4.0 on new IBM xSeries

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 13, 2004 4:21:01 PM

This question may be a bit strange, but we have a customer that does not want to upgrade to Server 2003 to save their life, but their server is failing...they want to know if they can use NT 4.0 without any problems on a new IBM xSeries 205 or 206.

thanks.
gavin.

More about : running ibm xseries

Anonymous
May 13, 2004 5:29:50 PM

You'll want to check with IBM and or the hardware manufacturers to see if
drivers are available.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional