Running NT 4.0 on new IBM xSeries

This question may be a bit strange, but we have a customer that does not want to upgrade to Server 2003 to save their life, but their server is failing...they want to know if they can use NT 4.0 without any problems on a new IBM xSeries 205 or 206.

thanks.
gavin.

You'll want to check with IBM and or the hardware manufacturers to see if
drivers are available.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional