Running NT 4.0 on new IBM xSeries

This question may be a bit strange, but we have a customer that does not want to upgrade to Server 2003 to save their life, but their server is failing...they want to know if they can use NT 4.0 without any problems on a new IBM xSeries 205 or 206.

thanks.
gavin.
1 answer Last reply
More about running xseries

    You'll want to check with IBM and or the hardware manufacturers to see if
    drivers are available.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "gavin." wrote:
    | This question may be a bit strange, but we have a customer that does not
    want to upgrade to Server 2003 to save their life, but their server is
    failing...they want to know if they can use NT 4.0 without any problems on a
    new IBM xSeries 205 or 206.

    | thanks.
    | gavin.

Servers Microsoft IBM Windows