C64 Ink Levels...

A friend at work has an Epson C64 printer......she hes asked me if their is
some kind of ink monitor for this machine that will enable her to see
how much ink is left in the cartridge.

Is there something on her drivers cd that she hasnt installed....?

is it a case of visiting Epson and downloading a utility ?

KLUNK

KLUNK wrote:

> A friend at work has an Epson C64 printer......she hes asked me if
> their is some kind of ink monitor for this machine that will enable
> her to see how much ink is left in the cartridge.

SSC Service Utility - use google.

> Is there something on her drivers cd that she hasnt installed....?

Yes - Status Monitor.

> is it a case of visiting Epson and downloading a utility ?

That would work:)

--
Lukasz

Hi Luka...

I've just been and downloaded the utility......this looks perfect for her
needs.

Thnaks again...

KLUNK