Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
a b 4 Gaming
August 12, 2005 3:53:24 PM

Is it possible to plug in a switch into the gaming adapter and share the
wireless connection to the router with multiple devices?

More about : link dwl g820 wireless gaming adapter

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
a b 4 Gaming
August 12, 2005 5:37:43 PM

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:53:24 -0400, sskl1998 wrote:

> Is it possible to plug in a switch into the gaming adapter and share the
> wireless connection to the router with multiple devices?

I doubt it. By the description on the site, it doesn't perform like a NAT
router, so it is a "one-to-one" device. Why not look into a wireless
router, or, if you already have a wired router, use a wireless access point
designed to share multiple devices?

Wireless router: DI-524
Wireless access point: DWL-2100AP

For games:
Wireless router: DGL-4300

All of those can be found at:

http://www.dlink.com/

You don't have to stick with D-Link products, though. You could check out
others.

--
Norman
~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain

Hi
Since the price difference is rather modest you might consider the
DWL-2100AP
It is a full capable Access Point that can work as a client connected to a
Switch. I think it is also more secure than the Game Adaptor, and have
removable external antenna.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

!