Update to Pocket PC on Jornada 540

August 25, 2004 7:05:55 PM

Hi

I have a very old but faithful Jornada 540 that runs the first edition of
Pocket PC I think. Can I update the software on the Jornada to something
more recent? If so have you got a link that i can download?
Anonymous
August 25, 2004 7:05:56 PM

Sorry, the Jornada 540 series device cannot be upgraded to any new versions
of Pocket PC/Windows Mobile. There are a number of reasons for this, but
one of the main ones is the processor.

--
Dave
www.davespda.com

"John Wright" <john@vacforming.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have a very old but faithful Jornada 540 that runs the first edition of
> Pocket PC I think. Can I update the software on the Jornada to something
> more recent? If so have you got a link that i can download?

Anonymous
August 25, 2004 9:35:06 PM

Cheers buby

John