Active Sync Profiles

August 25, 2004 1:16:42 PM

Hello,

How do I completely delete an Active Sync profile? I have gone to
application Data, Microsoft and so on and found them there and deleted them
but if I try to sync up a device that I have done a full reset on and use a
deleted profile name, it will still say it exists.

Thanks.
Brian

More about : active sync profiles

Anonymous
August 25, 2004 1:16:43 PM

In AS, go to File->Mobile Devices, and pick the device name you want to use.
Then do File-Delete Partnership. This should take care of it. Then you can
reuse the name you picked in the first step.

--
Dave
www.davespda.com

!