Workstation vs. Server via Script

Is there a simple way to determine if NT is server or workstation via a
script? I haven't found any registry entries that would indicate a
difference. Perhaps a file that is different?

Found one way:
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ProductOptions\ProductType
WinNT = Workstation/Professional
ServerNT = Server Products