Another Addiction

boB,
Great Stuff!

Could you tell me the URL for downloading all Matt Fox's maps please? I
simply cannot find it with Google

Quilljar

http://www.ranainside.com/

I installed the moving map but are not (yet) able to get him working.
RTFM, I know but it's a long story.

"Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> boB,
> Great Stuff!
>
> Could you tell me the URL for downloading all Matt Fox's maps please? I
> simply cannot find it with Google
>
> Quilljar

OK goddit now sorry to have asked:)

The old RTFM

Quilljar

Arthur

For the sake of us who have not yet mastered the art of acronyms, what the
hell is RTFM? Some kind of radio?

Arthur

Arthur <alspectorz@rogers.com> wrote:

> For the sake of us who have not yet mastered the art of acronyms, what the
> hell is RTFM? Some kind of radio?

http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Acronym=rtfm&Find=Find

Start fishing! :)

--
Peter

Sorry Arthur,
I thought this one was the oldest and most common of all :)

It stands for Read The (jolly old) Manual.

Quilljar

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Quilljar wrote:
> OK goddit now sorry to have asked:)
>
> The old RTFM
>
> Quilljar

Great.... I went to look where I downloaded the sectionals and couldn't
find/remember where. :(

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:31:02 -0000, Quilljar wrote:

> boB,
> Great Stuff!
>
> Could you tell me the URL for downloading all Matt Fox's maps please? I
> simply cannot find it with Google

They are all on AVSIM.COM

Type "RANA" (without quotes) in the Search box of the File Library.

11 Sectionals
3 Terminal Area Charts
2 World Map

Bill

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:24:52 -0500, Arthur wrote:

> For the sake of us who have not yet mastered the art of acronyms, what the
> hell is RTFM? Some kind of radio?

Read The Friendly Manual... ;)

Bill