Post- (SP6a) Security Rollup Package (SRP) for Windows NT ..

I'm looking on the MS web site for the Security Rollup Package (SRP) for Windows NT 4.0 that includes the functionality from all security patches released for Windows NT 4.0 since the release of Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 6a (SP6a).

When I'm on this page http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/sp6asrp.asp I click on the link to the SRP and it takes me to

http://support.microsoft.com/support/misc/kblookup.asp?ID=299444

At this site I receive the message: The Requested Web Page is Not Available.

I'd appreciate any info you can give me to where I can download the Post- (SP6a) Security Rollup Package (SRP) for Windows Workstation NT 4.0. BTW, I intend to install the SRP on my HP Brio BA600. It uses the Keyboard using Logitech Keyboard and PS/2 Mouse Port Driver, so I think I will not have the keyboard/mouse issues raised in recent posts. If you think I will have problems installing the SRP on this workstation, I'd appreciate your advice.

Thank you!
1 answer Last reply
More about post sp6a security rollup package windows

    http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/critical/q299444/default.asp

    "Oakman" <markxxiv@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I'm looking on the MS web site for the Security Rollup Package (SRP) for
    Windows NT 4.0 that includes the functionality from all security patches
    released for Windows NT 4.0 since the release of Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack
    6a (SP6a).

    > When I'm on this page http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/sp6asrp.asp I
    click on the link to the SRP and it takes me to

    > http://support.microsoft.com/support/misc/kblookup.asp?ID=299444
    >
    > At this site I receive the message: The Requested Web Page is Not
    Available.

    > I'd appreciate any info you can give me to where I can download the Post-
    (SP6a) Security Rollup Package (SRP) for Windows Workstation NT 4.0. BTW,
    I intend to install the SRP on my HP Brio BA600. It uses the Keyboard using
    Logitech Keyboard and PS/2 Mouse Port Driver, so I think I will not have the
    keyboard/mouse issues raised in recent posts. If you think I will have
    problems installing the SRP on this workstation, I'd appreciate your advice.

    > Thank you!

Security Windows NT Windows