OMFG Intel going out of business!!!!!!

http://sharikou.blogspot.com/

You heard it first on Shakira's blog :lol:

Gotta love how Intel is bringing out what should be their best processors for years and years and years and how according to Shakira they are on the verge of being overrun by AMD. Classic. Truly classic :lol:
9 answers Last reply
More about omfg intel business
  1. OMG OMG OMG! Must find razor blades.....now!
  2. Quote:
    http://sharikou.blogspot.com/

You heard it first on Shakira's blog :lol:

Gotta love how Intel is bringing out what should be their best processors for years and years and years and how according to Shakira they are on the verge of being overrun by AMD. Classic. Truly classic :lol:

Shakira! Shakira! You make a man go mad! With that sweet south amerian A$$ of yours.
  3. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I am sure MMM also swears this is the gospel! :wink:
  4. Yeah right, I would more likely to do my ex-girlfriend sister than this sh*t to happen. :)
  5. All your base are belong to AMD
  6. You ever imagine what his room must look like?

he probably replaced every brand name on all his stuff with AMD stickers

AMD toothpaste
    AMD mouse and keyboard
    AMD chips with ruffles
    AMD boxers
    AMD sneakers

If he were where i am from they woudl tell him grab some TP and wipe the sh*t from your mouth.
  7. OMG is intel really a goner?

this SUCKS!!!!!!! omg omg omg...

wow, what a dumb loser... if intel were gonna sell out... they probaby use their last couple dollars to go and hunt him down...
  8. LoL!
    Shakira is FUN! I like his enthusiastic fanboyism.
  9. Yeah, it seems kinda funny... Though, it sounds possible (with the most lame administration the mankind has ever seen, of course :wink: ).
    I like AMD, I confess! But, it would be terrible if only one company rules over the entire CPU market, a total monopoly. That sucks. Seriously. It's like a monarchy.
    I hope it never ever happens, otherwise, we'll be in trouble.
Ask a new question

Read More

Intel Classic Tom's Hardware