Task Scheduler will not run a task

I have Windows NT4.0 SP6a with latests critical updates etc. Task will schedule in task manager but when allowed to attempt to run produces message as task 1 'error' under an 'at' command.
1 answer Last reply
More about task scheduler task

    Scheduled Tasks|Advanced|View Log may provide more details. If it involves
    network resources, make sure the user account has permissions to the
    resources and also use UNC paths as mapped drives won't exist when no one is
    logged on.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "AJ" wrote:
    |I have Windows NT4.0 SP6a with latests critical updates etc. Task will
    schedule in task manager but when allowed to attempt to run produces message
    as task 1 'error' under an 'at' command.

Microsoft Task Manager Command Prompt Windows