Workstaion Service fails to start on reboot missing file

I have a Win NT4 SP6 Server.

When I reboot the Workstation Service Fails to start saying there is a missing File.

Because of this several other services that are dependencies of the workstation service fail.

I need to get this server up and running properly.

What file is it looking for? can i replace it from last nights backup?

I have reapplies sp6 but did not help.

Kevan

Hi

I resolved this issue by dissabling one of the two network cards installed.

The network card that I dissabled was not being used anyway and was not plugged into the Network so not sure why it was causing a problem in the first place.

Kevan

I resolved this by dissabling the second Network card that was installed in this machine.

The Network card was not being used and was not plugged in so not sure why it was causing a problem.

Kevan