NT4 Domain query

mark

Anyone know a simple way of getting a list of every machine account in a given doman piped to a text file? I can't seem to find anything that does something like that.

Thanks!

Hello,

You can easily do it with Ideal Administration from Pointdev. Here the
tool: http://www.pointdev.com - menu "Database", "Objects", "Computer
accounts". This generates a MS access table with your computer accounts.
You can export several servers at once.