WFV Files

Pedro

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2004

Hi

I am having a problem with space on the server, one of
our servers has gained 46 WFV files within WINNT, these
files add up to 1.5GB, each roughly 344Mb each when
normal WFV files are 17.6Mb, the excess file range is
between 235 and 281, does anyone know if these files can
be deleted safely, or if this is normal!

Appreciate any ideas

Ped

You'll probably want to make sure your AV definitions are up to date. This
is not an operating system function.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional