What is a good flight sime for new people?

I dont even know how to take off so what sim (combat is allowed 2)
teaches you
everything orm ore than enough in detail?

More about what good flight sime people

    In FS2004, if you don't know how to take off, just get on a runway ready to
    start: if the engine is not running press Ctrl + E , then press Y to get
    into slew mode, and F4 to rise up, stop the rise by pressing Y again and
    then fly.
    It is a start and will stop you feeling too frutrated.

    To stop, press Ctrl + C.

    Quilljar

    Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm Photos 1952-60

    http://client.webshots.com/album/204003612QQUuDJ

    People here in this NG will tell you to get MS flightsimulator 2004 (also
    known as Century of Flight, or FS9).
    This is by far the most used general flightsim. If you are into
    fighterplanes IL-2 Sturmovis is often mentioned as the most acurate.

    I use fs2004 and like it a lot. You need a not too old computer (2GHz
    processor and 512 MB RAM, reasonable videocard) with a joystick or a yoke to
    run it. An alternative would be any of the previous versions fs2002
    (professional preferable) or fs98. The latter of course gaves a good
    framerate with older computers. FS2000 seems to demand too much
    computerpower in relation to fs98 and fs2002, though I cannot confirm this
    from my own experience.

    For a beginner all mentioed sims provide a very good learning experience:
    flying lessons included.

    Have fun and please come back here if you have any more questions

    Gerard

    Or you could just take 5-10 minutes of your time to READ how to do it
    properly in the learning center in FS2004. There is always the arcade
    down the street if you arent into REALISM and it only costs 25 cents.

    USA124 <USA124@forums.simradar.com> wrote:

    > Or you could just take 5-10 minutes of your time to READ how to do it
    > properly in the learning center in FS2004. There is always the arcade
    > down the street if you arent into REALISM and it only costs 25 cents.

    Dude, STFU.

    You want to be that rude to someone who legitimately came here looking for
    help after you yourself continue to spam this group with your "Virtual
    Airlines help wanted" posts?

    Fool.

    --
    Peter

    USA124 wrote:

    > Or you could just take 5-10 minutes of your time to READ how to do it
    > properly in the learning center in FS2004. There is always the arcade
    > down the street if you arent into REALISM and it only costs 25 cents.

    And who the hell are you???

    --

    boB

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    Sir if i see you in real life im going to shito n your face and shove
    it down your throat (forcefully<=== yes) and its gonna smell in yo
    stomach then ill piss on yo like R Kelly

    22362849 <22362849@forums.simradar.com> wrote:

    > Sir if i see you in real life im going to shito n your face and shove
    > it down your throat (forcefully<=== yes) and its gonna smell in yo
    > stomach then ill piss on yo like R Kelly

    Looks like AOL'ers have found a new home on Simradar.

    --
    Peter

    "USA124" <USA124@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    > Or you could just take 5-10 minutes of your time to READ how to do it
    > properly in the learning center in FS2004. There is always the arcade
    > down the street if you arent into REALISM and it only costs 25 cents.

    Realism? I have to say, that is a relative assessment. But it does have
    pretty graphics.

    Mike

    "22362849"
    > Sir if i see you in real life im going to shito n your face and shove
    > it down your throat (forcefully<=== yes) and its gonna smell in yo
    > stomach then ill piss on yo like R Kelly

    Hey, at least he the good manners to refer to him as "Sir"....

    Moron.

    Dallas

Video Games