Wireless Technology info

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
August 14, 2005 9:16:54 PM

Hi,
I'm persuing a career in wireless technology and wondering where I can
download any related info from the net..
Thanks
Jack
August 14, 2005 9:16:55 PM

Jacky Luk wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm persuing a career in wireless technology and wondering where I can
> download any related info from the net..
> Thanks
> Jack

You won't get far in your career path if you don't show enough
initiative to use Google yourself.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=jobs+%2B+wirel...

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Oh, that gonna be some misunderstandings
I'd like to have articles for the technology itself
where I find most of them very incomplete on the net.
I've used google, but any guru has a favour, please show me the link.
Thanks
Jack

"Malke" <invalid@not-real.com>
???????:eJ4rUBNoFHA.1372@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Jacky Luk wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I'm persuing a career in wireless technology and wondering where I can
>> download any related info from the net..
>> Thanks
>> Jack
>
> You won't get far in your career path if you don't show enough
> initiative to use Google yourself.
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=jobs+%2B+wirel...
>
> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
Related resources
August 15, 2005 6:21:33 AM

i agree, you need to do more research and at least learn to ask a specific
enough question that someone on here can provide a reasonable answer. you
should know that most of the stuff on this group is about helping people
setting up and troubleshooting windows wireless networking... that is only a
VERY, VERY small part of 'wireless technology'. 'wireless technology'
covers a vast area from design of chips for the radios up through the
research being done in high level systems of nodes and how they interact to
keep the user connected.

"Jacky Luk" <jl@knight.com> wrote in message
news:o 14AB0PoFHA.3884@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Oh, that gonna be some misunderstandings
> I'd like to have articles for the technology itself
> where I find most of them very incomplete on the net.
> I've used google, but any guru has a favour, please show me the link.
> Thanks
> Jack
>
> "Malke" <invalid@not-real.com>
> ???????:eJ4rUBNoFHA.1372@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>> Jacky Luk wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I'm persuing a career in wireless technology and wondering where I can
>>> download any related info from the net..
>>> Thanks
>>> Jack
>>
>> You won't get far in your career path if you don't show enough
>> initiative to use Google yourself.
>>
>> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=jobs+%2B+wirel...
>>
>> Malke
>> --
>> Elephant Boy Computers
>> www.elephantboycomputers.com
>> "Don't Panic!"
>> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
August 15, 2005 6:21:33 AM

Please ask _specific_ questions about the specific technology
you're going into. There's awful lot of them (-_-)

--PA

!