Data transfer

How can I transfer data from my PC to my laptop via wireless Netgear?

Malke

twosheds wrote:

> How can I transfer data from my PC to my laptop via wireless Netgear?

By setting up a home network. Since you have provided no information
about either computer involved, I can't address specific issues. Here
are lots of excellent sites to help you set up your home network, as
well as wireless information:

http://www.practicallynetworked.com/
http://www.howtonetworking.com/default.htm
http://www.wown.info/