Nay.... and setting up moving map on networked computer

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dalli,

I have to tell ya, I'm sitting here flying a Livewire S-76 flight from
DFW to ACT with the full moving map showing on my second monitor. Like
Bill I like seeing what's on the ground matching the sectional as I fly
over. Good stuff. BUT.. Maybe Bill can tell me, I've gone over each
PDF looking for the answer but no joy yet. I loaded everything on a
second networked computer but when clicking the setup button it comes up
an error "Entry Point Not Found" It goes on to say something could not
be located in the dynamic link library. MSVBVM60.DLL.

Any ideas about setting up on a second networked computer?????

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 05:35:04 GMT, boB wrote:

> MSVBVM60.DLL

You need the Visual Basic Virtual Machine, v. 6.00.8964:

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvbvm60

or here:

A required file, MSVBVM60.DLL was not found:
Solution(s): If you receive a message similar to "A required file,
MSVBVM60.DLL was not found" or "Class not registered, MSSTDFM.DLL needs to
be installed on your machine" when running the image generator application,
you need to install the Visual Basic 6 runtime files. Because these files
already exist on most PCs, we do not distribute them with the installation
package. You may install these runtime files by downloading and installing
our VB6 Runtime Files package.

http://www.advancemeants.com/downloads/VB6RunTime.exe

Bill

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Bill Leaming wrote:

> On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 05:35:04 GMT, boB wrote:
>

>>MSVBVM60.DLL
>

> You need the Visual Basic Virtual Machine, v. 6.00.8964:
>
> http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvbvm60
>
> or here:
>
> A required file, MSVBVM60.DLL was not found:
> Solution(s): If you receive a message similar to "A required file,
> MSVBVM60.DLL was not found" or "Class not registered, MSSTDFM.DLL needs to
> be installed on your machine" when running the image generator application,
> you need to install the Visual Basic 6 runtime files. Because these files
> already exist on most PCs, we do not distribute them with the installation
> package. You may install these runtime files by downloading and installing
> our VB6 Runtime Files package.
>
> http://www.advancemeants.com/downloads/VB6RunTime.exe
>
> Bill

Thanks Bill. Somehow I knew you'd know the answer. :)

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)