windows update kb828026

August 11, 2004 12:36:10 PM

Windows update KB828026 comes up almost everyday for me
to install. I installed it at least 5 times. Should it
come up that many times to be installed?
Anonymous
August 11, 2004 8:17:19 PM

Hi ingrid,

Have a look at this solution:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/828026.htm

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"ingrid hirsch" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Windows update KB828026 comes up almost everyday for me
> to install. I installed it at least 5 times. Should it
> come up that many times to be installed?
Anonymous
August 11, 2004 11:38:56 PM

"ingrid hirsch" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Windows update KB828026 comes up almost everyday for me
>to install. I installed it at least 5 times. Should it
>come up that many times to be installed?

See "Windows Update Site Lists Updates That You Already Installed"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319109). The problem should also
go away after you installed the new SP2 for Windows XP.

--
(tm)
!