windows update kb828026

Windows update KB828026 comes up almost everyday for me
to install. I installed it at least 5 times. Should it
come up that many times to be installed?
2 answers Last reply
More about windows update kb828026

    Hi ingrid,

    Have a look at this solution:
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/828026.htm

    Regards,

    --
    Patti MacLeod
    Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "ingrid hirsch" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Windows update KB828026 comes up almost everyday for me
    > to install. I installed it at least 5 times. Should it
    > come up that many times to be installed?

    "ingrid hirsch" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Windows update KB828026 comes up almost everyday for me
    >to install. I installed it at least 5 times. Should it
    >come up that many times to be installed?

    See "Windows Update Site Lists Updates That You Already Installed"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319109). The problem should also
    go away after you installed the new SP2 for Windows XP.

    --
    (tm)

Windows Update Microsoft Windows XP