Share permissions..

A few questions on file share permissions.

What is the most effective way of administering permissions on file shares,

A. Through server manager?

B. Through folder properties?

Which of these 2 choices takes priority over the other?

Thanks / Dan
1 answer Last reply
More about share permissions

    Server manager is generally more global, thus meaning you'll only need
    to set the rules once. I don't believe there is any form of 'priority',
    however if any, Server Manager is probably more likely to possess this
    priority.
    sh4d03

    Dan wrote:

    > A few questions on file share permissions.
    >
    > What is the most effective way of administering permissions on file shares,
    >
    > A. Through server manager?
    >
    > B. Through folder properties?
    >

    > Which of these 2 choices takes priority over the other?
    >

    > Thanks / Dan

Permissions Microsoft Servers Windows