Share permissions..

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
June 10, 2004 8:50:09 AM

A few questions on file share permissions.

What is the most effective way of administering permissions on file shares,

A. Through server manager?

B. Through folder properties?

Which of these 2 choices takes priority over the other?

Thanks / Dan

More about : share permissions

Anonymous
June 11, 2004 4:38:00 AM

Server manager is generally more global, thus meaning you'll only need
to set the rules once. I don't believe there is any form of 'priority',
however if any, Server Manager is probably more likely to possess this
priority.
sh4d03

!