How to print A3

Hi,

I try to print a text document in A3 size but the printer prints A4. I
use MS Word 2002, XP and Epson Stylus photo 2100.
In the dialog box under paper I chosed A3 but it prints A4. How could
I make it work right.

Thanks,

Mojtaba
3 answers Last reply
More about print

    In article <gfgbm095jv1hficivt3npdt6mcutidjppu@4ax.com>, mojt@stwart.net
    (Mojtaba) wrote:

    > I try to print a text document in A3 size but the printer prints A4. I
    > use MS Word 2002, XP and Epson Stylus photo 2100.
    > In the dialog box under paper I chosed A3 but it prints A4. How could
    > I make it work right.

    In Word, look under: File|Page Setup|Paper|Paper Size. This should be set
    to A3 as well. If the document size is set to A4, that's all Word is
    sending to the printer, so it doesn't matter what size paper you tell the
    printer to use.

    Jon.

    "Jon O'Brien" <Jon@NOonlySPAMbrowsingTHANX.com> wrote in message
    > In article <gfgbm095jv1hficivt3npdt6mcutidjppu@4ax.com>, mojt@stwart.net
    > (Mojtaba) wrote:
    >
    > > I try to print a text document in A3 size but the printer prints A4. I
    > > use MS Word 2002, XP and Epson Stylus photo 2100.
    > > In the dialog box under paper I chosed A3 but it prints A4. How could
    > > I make it work right.
    >
    > In Word, look under: File|Page Setup|Paper|Paper Size. This should be set
    > to A3 as well. If the document size is set to A4, that's all Word is
    > sending to the printer, so it doesn't matter what size paper you tell the
    > printer to use.

    If the original doc is A4... use the enlarge function of the Epson 2100
    driver to scale up to A3. See the "Layout" tab settings.

    In article <0GW9d.273928$vp3.14141483@phobos.telenet-ops.be>,
    colin.watters@pandoraBOX.be (CWatters) wrote:

    > If the original doc is A4... use the enlarge function of the Epson 2100
    > driver to scale up to A3. See the "Layout" tab settings.

    Good point. As I use mine only for photo printing, I've never used that
    tab and had forgotten it was there!

    Jon.

Printers Peripherals