Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

How to print A3

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
Anonymous
October 8, 2004 4:26:54 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Hi,

I try to print a text document in A3 size but the printer prints A4. I
use MS Word 2002, XP and Epson Stylus photo 2100.
In the dialog box under paper I chosed A3 but it prints A4. How could
I make it work right.

Thanks,

Mojtaba

More about : print

Anonymous
October 8, 2004 5:58:00 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

In article <gfgbm095jv1hficivt3npdt6mcutidjppu@4ax.com>, mojt@stwart.net
(Mojtaba) wrote:

> I try to print a text document in A3 size but the printer prints A4. I
> use MS Word 2002, XP and Epson Stylus photo 2100.
> In the dialog box under paper I chosed A3 but it prints A4. How could
> I make it work right.

In Word, look under: File|Page Setup|Paper|Paper Size. This should be set
to A3 as well. If the document size is set to A4, that's all Word is
sending to the printer, so it doesn't matter what size paper you tell the
printer to use.

Jon.
Anonymous
October 9, 2004 11:07:40 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

"Jon O'Brien" <Jon@NOonlySPAMbrowsingTHANX.com> wrote in message
news:memo.20041008015850.2652C@blue.compulink.co.uk...
> In article <gfgbm095jv1hficivt3npdt6mcutidjppu@4ax.com>, mojt@stwart.net
> (Mojtaba) wrote:
>
> > I try to print a text document in A3 size but the printer prints A4. I
> > use MS Word 2002, XP and Epson Stylus photo 2100.
> > In the dialog box under paper I chosed A3 but it prints A4. How could
> > I make it work right.
>
> In Word, look under: File|Page Setup|Paper|Paper Size. This should be set
> to A3 as well. If the document size is set to A4, that's all Word is
> sending to the printer, so it doesn't matter what size paper you tell the
> printer to use.

If the original doc is A4... use the enlarge function of the Epson 2100
driver to scale up to A3. See the "Layout" tab settings.
Anonymous
October 10, 2004 4:39:00 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

In article <0GW9d.273928$vp3.14141483@phobos.telenet-ops.be>,
colin.watters@pandoraBOX.be (CWatters) wrote:

> If the original doc is A4... use the enlarge function of the Epson 2100
> driver to scale up to A3. See the "Layout" tab settings.

Good point. As I use mine only for photo printing, I've never used that
tab and had forgotten it was there!

Jon.
!