Wireless Lan on/off switch always litup

The Wireless on/off switch on my laptop stays illuminated regardless
of whether it is on or off, so I can't tell what the status is.
The laptop is a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A1630.
Can anyone tell me what this switch is supposed to do, and is it
normal that it stays lit-up?

I would appreciate any help.

Regards,

Terry
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless switch litup

    Terry wrote:

    > The Wireless on/off switch on my laptop stays illuminated regardless
    > of whether it is on or off, so I can't tell what the status is.
    > The laptop is a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A1630.
    > Can anyone tell me what this switch is supposed to do, and is it
    > normal that it stays lit-up?

    Most modern laptops have a switch, button, or key-press combination that
    turns the wireless capability on/off. You should refer to your laptop
    manual or to the Fujitsu tech support website for your specific model
    machine for exact information about it.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

Wireless Laptops Switch Wireless Lan Wireless Networking