Wireless Lan on/off switch always litup

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
August 14, 2005 10:49:38 PM

The Wireless on/off switch on my laptop stays illuminated regardless
of whether it is on or off, so I can't tell what the status is.
The laptop is a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A1630.
Can anyone tell me what this switch is supposed to do, and is it
normal that it stays lit-up?

I would appreciate any help.

Regards,

Terry
August 14, 2005 10:49:39 PM

Terry wrote:

> The Wireless on/off switch on my laptop stays illuminated regardless
> of whether it is on or off, so I can't tell what the status is.
> The laptop is a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A1630.
> Can anyone tell me what this switch is supposed to do, and is it
> normal that it stays lit-up?

Most modern laptops have a switch, button, or key-press combination that
turns the wireless capability on/off. You should refer to your laptop
manual or to the Fujitsu tech support website for your specific model
machine for exact information about it.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers