unable to run diskeeper

I get an error saying that its unable to access certain
files check disk is running however it doesnt seem to be
running. ALso msg about running after boot up
Any ideas would be helpful. The machine is partioned into
2 drives and the c drive is almost full.

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

If you are trying to run chkdsk on your C:\ drive and that
is also your boot drive, then you will have to schedule it
to run the next time you boot up. The message should be
something like, "Would you like to schedule chkdsk to run
at the next boot up?" Just answer "yes" and then reboot.
During boot up but before NT boots, chkdsk should check
your C:\ drive.