WIRELESS CONNECTION PROBLEM

alex

I am trying to connect to my home network with my laptop. I have a Vaio
PCG-TR1 notebook; it says that I am connected to the network, but I am not
sending nor receiving packets. I think this might have occured after I
installed a P2P sharing program which messed everything up. I have previously
been able to connect, but now I dont know.

Please help

Malke

Alex wrote:

> I am trying to connect to my home network with my laptop. I have a
> Vaio PCG-TR1 notebook; it says that I am connected to the network, but
> I am not sending nor receiving packets. I think this might have
> occured after I installed a P2P sharing program which messed
> everything up. I have previously been able to connect, but now I dont
> know.
>
> Please help

First make sure your computer is completely virus and malware-free:

Then see if you can connect to the Internet. You may need to reset
TCP/IP:

Start>Run>cmd [enter]
netsh winsock reset catalog [enter]

Do that *after* you know your computer is clean.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com