ai tutorial

is there anywhere which tells you how to create
ai aircraft
ai flightplans
etc
i havent a clue how to do them

This should do it - look at the TTools ones:

http://www.wilsonsairspace.com/tlc.html

Hope this helps,

ianw wrote:
> is there anywhere which tells you how to create
> ai aircraft
> ai flightplans
> etc
> i havent a clue how to do them

Try MyTraffic 2004 at www.mytraffic2004.com, it gives you more AI Aircraft
and AI flights than you can imagine :)

Ralph Birden

"ianw" <bluearmy@iwinter.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> is there anywhere which tells you how to create
> ai aircraft
> ai flightplans
> etc
> i havent a clue how to do them

cheers for that but i just want to do small scale stuff based around Sea
Harriers/seakings based around RN air stations.

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Try these two links:
http://www.avsim.com/pages/contrails/p_lehry/contrails_lehry_ai.html
and
http://www.mostrealisticai.com/

Also, search Google for "ai aircraft".

"ianw" <bluearmy@iwinter.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> is there anywhere which tells you how to create
> ai aircraft
> ai flightplans
> etc
> i havent a clue how to do them

Ian,

Just take a look at http://www.projectai.com/ You will find anything you
need! Enjoy,

Loek

"ianw" <bluearmy@iwinter.freeserve.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> is there anywhere which tells you how to create
> ai aircraft
> ai flightplans
> etc
> i havent a clue how to do them

This is on Surclaro: "AI traffic tutorial for FS2002 Pro and FS2004"
http://www.surclaro.com/article.php?sid=398&mode=flat&order=1
I haven't looked at it - but saw it was there.

Richard