third party inventory

Sara

Distinguished
May 21, 2001

Are there any Microsoft Tools or free tools that can list
third party software installed on servers?

Hello,

You can do this with Ideal Administration. Here the tool:
http://www.pointdev.com - menu "Database","Inventory", "Installed
softwares". This function creates a MS Access table with all the installed
software on the selected servers or stations. This option can be scheduled.
Ideal Administration is a radical admin tool with server management
functions, remote control tool (no install), migration tool, reporting and
monitoring tools.

"Sara" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:1c94401c45306
$b0014940$a301280a@phx.gbl:

> Are there any Microsoft Tools or free tools that can list
> third party software installed on servers?

carrie

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

Are you still looking for a third party inventoring tool? If so, may I suggest SysTrack from Lakeside Software? SysTrack offers an easy to use inventory tool that tracks all software loaded on MS systems...

Check it out when you have a chance www.lakesidesoftware.com

Good luck!
Carrie3010@yahoo.com