Antec Overture II

pokemon

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2004
I was looking at this case for a media center styled case but wanted to house some gaming equipment. I know this has some decent cooling but wasn't sure if it was good enough for overclocking my graphics card. I was hoping I could either get some better air flow through there if needed or will my components be okay. Otherwise its an AMD 3200+, gig of ram, 200GB HDD, and ill probably use the PSU in the case, which turns out to be pretty good. Antec SmartPower with 2 +12V rails at 15 and 17 amps. The graphics card is a x800GTO.

pokemon

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2004
I figured for the price it was good. Otherwise I have to get rid of it and throw in the Fortron 450W I was looking at.

I saw that M-Play 202 article on Toms. It looked like something I could really use especially if I didn't want to have my TV on all the time, like listening to music when I'm going to bed. I think Matrix Orbital ones are good, but this one looks just plain easy to use. I haven't seen it anywhere except at http://www.xoxide.com/vlsystems-mplay202-silver-bluevfd.html but they don't seem to have it in stock.