External Projector

I am trying to get MS2004 to work with my computer setup to allow me
to run an external projection onto a screen. I have tried doing this
but
get a very small image on the screen.

I use ATI 9800 Graphics card with Dual Monitor, but I also have a
networked machine which happily runs my ELITE Software with external
projection no problem.

Can anyone halp me please as I am finding this frustrating, and with
a ready built enclosed cockpit simulator, I am a little disappointed.

You can contact me on sales@aviationsimulation.co.uk

"flightsim" <flightsim@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to get MS2004 to work with my computer setup to allow me
> to run an external projection onto a screen. I have tried doing this
> but
> get a very small image on the screen.
>
> I use ATI 9800 Graphics card with Dual Monitor, but I also have a
> networked machine which happily runs my ELITE Software with external
> projection no problem.
>
> Can anyone halp me please as I am finding this frustrating, and with
> a ready built enclosed cockpit simulator, I am a little disappointed.
>
> You can contact me on sales@aviationsimulation.co.uk

I can understand the fustrations...
what do you mean by small image ?
is it cropped or just compressed ?
could it be something with screen resolution from the ati9800 that does not
match the projektor.
check the screen resolution on your pc that is ok with the projektor and
compare the two.

Check out this site... http://www.tigerdave.com he has a section on setting
up games on widescreen... May be worth a visit for you...

--
Mike Flyin'8
PP-ASEL